Cllr Teresa Murray (Rochester East)
Councillor for Rochester East, Medway Labour Spokesperson for Health and Adult Socail Care, and Deputy Leader of the Medway Labour Group
Teresa is the Deputy Leader of the Labour Group and represents Rochester East. Teresa also works hard as Medway Labour Spokesperson for Health and Adult Social Care.
Teresa has been a councillor since 2000, and was the Parliamentary Candidate for Rochester and Strood in 2010 and 2016. Teresa is committed to improving the health and wellbeing of Medway residents, including access to health care and mental health services.
Teresa currently works in the public sector and has a background in education.
St Peter’s Parish Centre, Delce Road, Rochester, ME1 2EH
First Saturday of each month, 10.30am-12noon
Excludes August and December
- Business Support Overview and Scrutiny Committee
- Health and Adult Social Care Overview and Scrutiny Committee
- Joint Meeting of Committees
- Joint NHS Scrutiny Committee with Kent County Council
- Kent and Medway Stroke Review Joint Health Overview and Scrutiny Committee