Cllr Teresa Murray (Rochester East)
Councillor for Rochester East, Medway Labour Spokesperson for Health and Adult Social Care, and Deputy Leader of the Medway Labour Group
Teresa is the Deputy Leader of the Labour Group and represents Rochester East. Teresa also works hard as Medway Labour Spokesperson for Health and Adult Social Care, an area of public services which is critical to health and well being which has been under pressure from Tory Austerity.
Teresa has been a councillor since 2000, and was the Parliamentary Candidate for Rochester and Strood in 2010, 2017 and 2019. Teresa is committed to improving access to health services especially GP appointments and to raising the quality of life in local neighbourhoods.
Teresa currently works in the Justice sector in Family support and has a background in education.
St Peter’s Parish Centre, Delce Road, Rochester, ME1 2EH
First Saturday of each month, 10.30am-12noon
Excludes August and December
- Business Support Overview and Scrutiny Committee
- Health and Adult Social Care Overview and Scrutiny Committee
- Joint Meeting of Committees
- Joint NHS Scrutiny Committee with Kent County Council
- Kent and Medway Stroke Review Joint Health Overview and Scrutiny Committee